Q. How can other libraries request materials from Milne Library?

Our library would like to borrow materials from Milne Library. Do you lend through interlibary loan? How can we make a request?


SUNY Geneseo participates in OCLC WorldShare Interlibrary Loan and our symbol is YGM. Please submit your requests via OCLC and we will respond as quickly as possible. We are reciprocal lenders and will only charge you lending fees if you would charge us.

If your institution does not participate in OCLC WorldShare Interlibrary Loan, please sign up for a Lending Library Account and place your requests online. For assistance, please contact us at ids@geneseo.edu or 585-245-5589.

If you are not a current SUNY Geneseo student, faculty, or staff member and are interested in borrowing materials from Milne Library, please contact your local library regarding interlibrary loan services. We will not ship materials directly to individuals who are not affiliated with SUNY Geneseo. Alternatively, you can also visit Milne Library and request a community borrower card, which will allow you to borrow our materials in person.


  • Last Updated Jun 28, 2017
  • Views 98
  • Answered By Dan Ross

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0