Q. What library resources are available to community members & alumni?
As a community member or Geneseo Alumni, you have access to the following:
- Borrow books, media, and equipment from Milne Library's collection (Guest Borrower card required)
- On-campus access to our online research databases (must be logged into a public desktop computer)
- Connect your laptop or other device to the Geneseo Guest wireless network
- Access to a desktop computer in any of our labs (Guest Borrower card required)
- Printing, copying, & scanning (payment by cash only):
- Scanning: free
- B&W (single-sided): 10¢ per page
- B&W (double-sided): 15¢ per page
- Color (single-sided): 30¢ per page
- Color (double-sided): 45¢ per page
To sign up for a free Guest Borrower card, please stop by the Milne Library Service Desk with a valid Driver's License.
Please note that we are unable to provide the following services to commuity members and alumni at this time:
- Interlibrary loan (please contact your local public library)
- Off-campus access to our online research databases (due to license restrictions)