Answered By: Dan Ross Last Updated: Aug 24, 2018 Views: 392
Answered By: Dan Ross
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2018 Views: 392
The Writing Learning Center will take "drop in" clients, but only if the on-duty writing tutors don't have any appointments scheduled. To schedule an appointment for yourself:
- Go to the Writing Learning Center webpage: wlc.geneseo.edu
- View the calendar to see which tutors are working during your preferred meeting times.
- Click the WLC's youcanbook.me link.
- Find the name of the tutor working during your preferred meeting times and press the big, green "SELECT" button underneath their profile.
- Select a time slot from that tutor's available times and fill out the rest of the required information.