Answered By: Bonnie Swoger Last Updated: Jan 20, 2017 Views: 222
Answered By: Bonnie Swoger
Last Updated: Jan 20, 2017 Views: 222
General Collection (Upper Level)
|Patron Status||Loan Period|
|Faculty & Staff||365 days|
|Geneseo Alumni & Community||28 days|
- Overdue fees are not assessed on items from the General Collection.
- Lost or damaged materials are $70 per item.
- The library allows 1 renewal per item for students, staff, and faculty members.
- As a teaching institution, our goal is to encourage life-long learning habits and we welcome our community members and alumni to access and use our collections. We may be unable to honor renewal requests for community members and alumni for a variety of reasons, including overdue status or holds for another user.
Textbooks & Course Reserves (Service Desk)
- In general, textbooks and course reserve materials are available for 4 hour loans.
- Renewals are not allowed on these items and patrons are limited to 1 item checked out at a time from textbooks and course reserves. Plan your study groups accordingly.
- Overdue fees are $5/hour for textbooks and course reserves, with a maximum of $100.
- Lost or damaged items are $70, plus any overdue fees.
Genesee Valley Historical Collection (Lower Level), Media Collection (Lower Level), and Teacher Education Resource Center (TERC; Lower Level)
- Overdue fees are not assessed on items from the Historical Collection, Media Collection, or Teacher Education Resource Center (TERC).
- Lost or damaged items are $70.
- Materials have a 28 day loan period, regardless of your affiliation with SUNY Geneseo.
- Renewals are not permitted.
Equipment & Technology (HelpDesk)
- Overdue fees for equipment are $5/hour, with a maximum of $100.
- Lost or damaged items are assessed fees equal to the replacement cost of the item.
|Calculator (TI-83 & TI-89 Titanium)||4 hours|
|Card reader||4 hours|
|Digital photo camera||3 days|
|Digital video camera||3 days|
|Digital voice recorder||3 days|
|Displayport-to-VGA video adaptor||4 hours|
|External hard drive||3 days|
|Flip camera w/ tripod||3 days|
|GoPro HERO Camera||3 days|
|HDMI-to-VGA video adaptor||4 hours|
|Kindle Fire HD||4 hours|
|Laptop* (long-term loaner)||7 days|
|Mini-to-VGA video adaptor (for Macs)||4 hours|
|Portable projector||3 days|
|PowerPoint clicker||4 hours|
|Snowball microphone||3 days|
* The use of the 7-day loaner laptops requires proof that your personal computer is being serviced. For more information, please visit or contact the CIT HelpDesk.